Ayano Fujimoto (藤本 彩乃, Fujimoto Ayano?) is one of the main characters of the series. She is a second year student and the student council's vice president.
Ayano is a cute and shy looking girl with bob-length purple/brown hair that covers her right eye and orange eyes. She is shown wearing her school uniform usually.
Ayano is a serious-minded student council vice president whose specialty is sweets. She is reputed for her high grades and reliability, but she often acts reserved yet cute. She is also very clumsy. At first she seems to have romantic feelings for Keiki Kiryuu.
However, it is later revealed that she has a fetish for smells and Keiki's odor is her favorite.
Ayano has a friendly relationship with Keiki and they get along quite well. They often run into each other throughout the school such as in the library or corridors. Due to her clumsiness Keiki has saved her a few times for instance, when she fell down the stairs and he caught her etc. It seems she has romantic feelings towards him as she likes to sniff him and get close to him, but this is later revealed to be her perverted nature.
She has a fetish for the smell of boys and likes Keiki's odor the most.
However, later in Light Novel, she started to develop genuine affection for him since she voiced out her desire that if Keiki is not against it he may stay in the student council even after the Calligraphy Club’s debt is repaid. Not just as a temporary member, but a full-fledged one. There’s a hint that she’s sad that Keiki left the Student Council even though she vowed to respect his decision and being absent-minded upon knowing that Keiki and her predecessor is in a (fake) relationship.
- The name Ayano means "color" (彩) or "design" (綾) (aya) and "from" (乃) (no).
- Ayano's surname Fujimoto means "wisteria" (藤) (fuji) and "base, root, origin" (本) (moto).
- Unlike the members of calligraphy club whose fetishes revealed after their dates (or similar circumstances) with Keiki Kiryuu, Ayano’s fetish is revealed before she’s going on a date with him.
- Ayano cannot handle the smell of alcohol to the point that she refuses to gets closer to Keiki if there’s a hint of alcohol scent on him.
- Ayano is ranked 3rd among the second year students in term of academics.